- Museum Accession No.: EA1988.11
- Object type: Dish
- Kiln/Location: Arita
- Historical Period/Date: Edo, 17th century
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: D. 14.3 cm
- Provenance: Story Fund; Japan
- Description: Small saucer dish with raised & flattened rim mi-parti iron brown & underglaze blue with a white circular reserve representing Musashino plane..
Lacquer repair to rim.
Sherds of similar piece found at Shimoshirakawa kiln site.
(This type used to be called either Suisaka or Matsugatani)
- Photo. Ref.: RF 512 (34) & RF 601 (13)